Tuesday, March 9, 2021

 Another Sunny Day

Today was the last sunny day forecast before a few wet days so I walked L to school and then carried on around the village taking a longer route home.  I am determined to shift some of these lockdown pounds before the Summer! D only had school till 11.15 so I whizzed over and picked her up and then, as it is K's birthday tomorrow and she will also be back to school, we decided to walk up to our park and have the treat of coffee and cake.  It really was lovely, sitting in the sunshine, looking out over towards the estuary. You can just see our mobile coffee van in the corner of the car park - it is actually a converted horsebox.





K is currently on zoom taking part in her guides meeting and they are making face masks - I envisage some mucky tidying up for me later!. Well we shall watch Unforgotten tonight and then once K has gone to bed we  will be blowing up balloons and putting up birthday banners.

1 comment:

 My Mondays to Fridays tend to be very samey hence why I've been quiet the last couple of weeks. It's a very dull routine of getting...