Wednesday, May 5, 2021

 Well it hasn't been a particularly exciting couple of days. Yesterday, Daughter D finished school at 11.15 so I picked her up and we went into Newton Abbot.  I had two books to drop back to the library and two to collect and a voucher to spend in Boots.  We had a look in a few charity shops but there was nothing that took our fancy so we just got a hot drink which we sat in the car and had as it was just too cold to sit outside.


Today, I've done pottering at home and been out for a long walk.  I have also started a new book which so far is very good. In fact, all the books I have read this year from the library have been good. There has not been a single one that I have started and then not been able to get into it. Most of the books I reserved have either been recommended on someones blog or in the book section of one of the glossy magazines I subscribe to. 



Tomorrow I am meeting a friend for coffee. Her eldest Daughter is good friends with D so I have known her many years since we used to go to playgroup together.  She has remarried in the last few years and now in addition to her older two girls has two young boys who are almost three and 6 months old. The youngest one I have not even met yet so I am looking forward to our get together.


3 comments:

  1. It feels good to be getting out and about again, doesn't it. I just hope the weather warms up soon. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does but I will be glad when we can start going inside for food and drink again as the weather lately has just not been warm enough for sitting outside.

      Delete
  2. you are really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you are doing any unique trick.
    Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a great job on this topic!


    Regards,
    Online Essay Help

    ReplyDelete

 My Mondays to Fridays tend to be very samey hence why I've been quiet the last couple of weeks. It's a very dull routine of getting...