Saturday, July 17, 2021

 Well it's been a bit of a long old week with L having to isolate. I escaped to go to work but other than that I have had to stay at home with L.

S got home from Snowdon Monday lunchtime and said she wants to climb it again she enjoyed it so much. She said 2 nights wasn't long enough to fully appreciate the area and that the campsite they all stayed on was lovely. She got on well with everyone and some of them are meeting in Liverpool for a weekend during the summer for a get together. L and I started on the home learning which I have to say I thought I'd finished with for ever back in March!

Tuesday, I escaped for the day working. Even our Music with Mummy group was cancelled because the woman who runs it had her Daughter at home isolating. More and more cases cropping up around here which won't be helped by the massive influx of holiday makers next weekend when schools break up.

Wednesday was our wedding anniversary. In the morning I had my haircut so a nice bit of pampering and then in the evening the two of us went down to our village Hotel for a meal. The food was great and afterwards, as it was still lovely and sunny, we sat out in the Hotel garden having a drink.

Thursday morning I worked and like Tuesday the baton of home learning was passed to Hubby!




Friday, we had elevenses and lunch sat outside and some of our home learning was done whilst enjoying the sunshine. S went to the beach with a friend, lucky thing, and after school K went with some friends to the Lido in the next small town, swimming, so lucky her as well!







Depending on what shift S is working Monday we are hoping to have a trip out somewhere and a coffee to make up for my quiet week, and I am meeting a friend next Wednesday for coffee. K finishes school Wednesday, L on Thursday and D on Friday lunchtime and that will be another academic year over.

Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy this sunshine. I shall be reading, doing a bit of gardening, drinking wine and having a bbq.


2 comments:

  1. School is out for us already. I'm just relieved we made it to the end of term, as just like for L, some other classes were not so fortunate.
    Belated anniversary wishes. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already worrying about something cropping up next week to ruin the start of the hols - I shall be relieved when we get to Friday and everyone's home!
      Enjoy your summer - let's hope this lovely sunshine lasts for a good while yet x

      Delete

 My Mondays to Fridays tend to be very samey hence why I've been quiet the last couple of weeks. It's a very dull routine of getting...