Friday, February 5, 2021

 

The Last Few Days


The last few days seem to have gone surprisingly quickly considering not much is happening.  The weather here on Wednesday was lovely and sunny so when we went on our walk, as well as taking the scooters, we took a frisbee and spent a good hour at our village park.  We had a play and I bumped into a couple of people I knew so it was nice to have some grown up conversation.

Yesterday was mainly wet. I met a friend for a walk around our village which was lovely and we had a good catch up but I was absolutely drenched by the time I got home.  In the evening I finished my book and started this one which follows on. The first one was really good and after only reading the first chapter of this one its just as good. I've also managed a bit more knitting. Its going well apart from when I somehow gained a stitch! 




This afternoon we had a trip to our local town as D had some library books she'd ordered to collect.  We combined our trip with some grocery shopping and a scooter around a different park for our daily exercise.  I'm not sure how we will occupy ourselves this weekend.  For a change we may go to our other local town in the other direction and have a walk along the beach. I shall have to check tide times.

Tonight, I'm looking forward to watching the second part of Death in Paradise and finishing The Bay.


2 comments:

  1. I'm certain a stitch gained is meant to be good luck. Or, at least, that is what I always tell myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know where it came from! anyway the dishcloth is now finished and you can only see the slight error in the pattern if you look very very closely.

      Delete

 My Mondays to Fridays tend to be very samey hence why I've been quiet the last couple of weeks. It's a very dull routine of getting...