Monday, March 15, 2021

 Well I woke up on Mothers Day feeling absolutely awful.  I had come down with a blinding headache Saturday evening which I went to bed with and I spent the whole night alternating between shivering and sweating.  I managed to open my presents and cards which were lovely, I was thoroughly spoilt by my girls, but then I just had to crawl back into bed.  These are apparently common side effects of the vaccination.  Hubby took the girls out for a couple of hours and I managed to go back to sleep and thankfully when I woke up the headache had gone and I felt a lot better.  We had been planning a long walk in the afternoon but that has been postponed to next weekend and instead we just walked around our village.  I slept really well last night and now feel completely back to normal.


Today, although slightly chilly, was sunny so I walked around the village after dropping L at school then came home and got two loads of washing out on the line to dry.  Next up I made a batch of plain cupcakes for K's guide meeting tomorrow night as they are having a cake decorating competition.  D has a job delivering flyers for our village shop so after school me and L (on her scooter) went with her to get some more roads crossed off her list.  We are seeing houses we never knew existed! 


For dinner tonight I made homemade pizzas which we had with some sweet potato fries and salad. Very tasty. I've been to Aldi this evening so we are all stocked up with food for another week - now it's time to settle down and relax with my book.






7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better now! My brother had his jab yesterday and says he feels awful this morning, Jon's already written off tomorrow!
    That pizza looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was awful at the time but a distant memory now! It was only the morning I felt really ill and some people are fine so you may be ok - fingers crossed. x

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh that sounds awful. We had achy flue like symptoms the day after but no headaches thankfully; although my eldest brother did. I found taking a Paracetamol did the trick and felt fine after that.

    What a delicious looking pizza that is!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I took a couple of paracetamol before I went back to bed so I reckon that did the job. Hopefully, the second will be a breeze!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better now. At least any side effects of the vaccine seem to be short lived. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, by the afternoon I felt fine x

    ReplyDelete

  5. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills? I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .*email: int.hackers002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 My Mondays to Fridays tend to be very samey hence why I've been quiet the last couple of weeks. It's a very dull routine of getting...