Sunday, January 9, 2022



 I can't believe the last time I wrote anything was Christmas Eve, the days have just flown by in a blur of Christmas, New Year, lots of Bank Holidays and regularly not knowing what day of the week it was!

We had a quiet but lovely Christmas. It was just the six of us for lunch and then S and D's boyfriends came over mid afternoon and they all played board games and we relaxed with a couple of glasses of bubbles. We have managed several wet walks and a trip to the cinema. We also had a trip to the theatre in Torquay to watch Cinderella which was very good. 

Now we are back to the routine of school and work and actually it's nice and I always like a whole new year ahead with holidays and little trips to plan. This weekend we have been up to Wiltshire to see family as we didn't see them at Christmas. Yesterday we took Mother in Law into Bath for the afternoon which was nice. We didn't go in many shops but it was just nice to stroll about and we had a coffee. In the evening we had fish and chips with my Dad and today we had lunch at Prezzo with my Dad, Sister and Brother in Law so lots of catching up done this weekend.  It has been really lovely but it's always tiring fitting in so many people in such a short space of time.

Tomorrow we have the hospital with L - she has a rare mole on her nose and so is under the care of a paediatric dermatologist who is keeping an eye on the size and colour of it. At the moment they feel she would be left with a worse scar than how the mole looks as they would have to cut deep to get rid of it all. They are hoping that as her face and nose grow with age it will fade out - we shall have to see.

I am working Tuesday and then meeting a friend for coffee Wednesday morning. As for the latter end of the week I am not sure what my plans are I shall just see how it all unfolds.

Well I am now going to slump on the sofa and read my book. Hope everyone has a good week x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My Mondays to Fridays tend to be very samey hence why I've been quiet the last couple of weeks. It's a very dull routine of getting...